Add some pizzazz to an apple slice...
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
- 1 Greens Butter Cake mix
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 150g butter
- 4 heaped tablespoons Misty’s Salted Caramel Sauce (Original, Gingerbread or Coconut)
- 1 small tin of pie apple
- 1 small tub plain yoghurt
- Flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 180C. Mix cake mix, coconut and butter together and press into a baking paper lined slice tin. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread Misty’s Salted Caramel sauce over the base.
- Mix yogurt and apple together and spread over the top of the caramel. Sprinkle with flaked almonds and plenty of cinnamon. Bake for a further 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool. Place slice tin in fridge for 2-3 hours before slicing.